- Fat free, trans fat free, cholesterol free and sodium free
- Honey is a great, naturally produced alternative to sugar
- Has antimicrobial, antifungal and antioxidant properties
- Honey’s glycemic index is lower than that of sugar
- Honey contains natural pollen and enzymes
- Rich in carbohydrates, an important aspect of any diet, honey is a great source of natural carbohydrates. At 17 grams of carbohydrates per tablespoon, honey is the perfect pre- or post-workout snack.
Nutrition label for educational purposes only. Servings represented are for 12 oz.