– You closely monitor the line.
– You stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur and clear machine jams.
– You make adjustments to equipment during production to optimize efficiency.
-You perform various cleaning tasks as assigned.
– You maintain quality records accurately and conduct quality inspections consistently.
– You have high attention to detail and are able to catch the slightest errors or nonconformities.
– You have effective listening and troubleshooting skills.
– You can work quickly and efficiently while maintaining neatness, thoroughness, accuracy and focus.
– You are physically able to grab, lift and move product and equipment.
This full-time position has great benefits including health insurance, 401K, PTO and a relaxed but challenging, team oriented work environment where we have fun and do business together. And of course, we’re a welcoming equal opportunity employer!